Admiral Graf Spee/ 1:1600

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
The Latin phrase "Reductio od absurdum" comes to mind, as you have shown the inner truth of your models, by reducing your models to their essence, I believe your work to be a truly unique art form. I have seen nothing like it elsewhere.

Es ist wunderbar, meisterhaft , große Meisterschaft der Kunstform Sie erstellt haben und gemeistert!!:Bravo::Drinks::drinksmile:

Last edited:

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
11 centimeters!! My Lord, I would lose that in my belly button, "Heavy seas" ahead!! ;)

11 Zentimeter !! Mein Herr, würde ich das in meinem Bauchnabels verlieren "Schwere See" vor! Voraus meine Freunde !!

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Olli, this is one beautiful ship, you do her great justice, and keep her memory alive. In conflict, these men served bravely, did not rejoice in killing, you honor those who go down in the sea in ships.

Olli, das ist ein schönes Schiff, Sie tun ihre große Gerechtigkeit, und halten ihr Gedächtnis lebendig. In Konflikt, diese Männer tapfer gedient nicht in der Tötung freuen, ehren Sie diejenigen, die in Schiffe im Meer untergehen . :(...............................Claphands:Bravo:

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Almost there Olli! :)

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
Jun 24, 2014
Johannesburg, South Africa
Fantastic! I remember building a plastic Graf Spee many, many moons ago. A friend want to re-enact the Battle of River Plate with "live ammo" (firecrackers) in the swimming pool. I point blank refused. Her captain was possibly one of the last "gentlemen sailors" who served during WW2 for either side.