ACTRR my be dismantled and re-constructed

fifer

Here is the final product after paint and matching to the Icehouse I already had. This is now a mix of a Bar Mills Banks Ice House kit and JL Innovative Design Brookside Icehouse kit.
I really like the results.
(Yes I know) the one ice handler seems to be intoxicated!

DSCN6564.jpg

DSCN6566.jpg

Mike

Trainiac77

Sure is coming along nicely. Wish I could find one of those McDonalds. I had one a few years ago and sold it on eBay because I wasn't going to do n scale, that will teach me to hold on to all things trains! Do you plan on running a spur back to the cattle pens? That would take some doing I guess? Thanks again for the inspiration!:thumb:

Wish I had more time on mine, but slowly and surely it will come alive.:cry:

Boilerman

Mike,

The layout is coming along beautifully, I like your little frontage road, that is a great idea for an area that usually only has basic scenery.

What kind of camera you using to make your movies with?

fifer

Sure is coming along nicely. Wish I could find one of those McDonalds. I had one a few years ago and sold it on eBay because I wasn't going to do n scale, that will teach me to hold on to all things trains! Do you plan on running a spur back to the cattle pens? That would take some doing I guess? Thanks again for the inspiration!:thumb:

Wish I had more time on mine, but slowly and surely it will come alive.:cry:

Thanks Trainiac , No plans fo a spur to the pens and maybe a change to them to be more ranch style rather than rail style.
Good luck on finding the McD's.
Thanks , Mike

fifer

Mike,

The layout is coming along beautifully, I like your little frontage road, that is a great idea for an area that usually only has basic scenery.

What kind of camera you using to make your movies with?

Thanks Boiler , I am using a small Nikon CoolPix S210 with a 4GB card inserted and works well. I am hoping for an HD recorder for my birthday.
Thanks , Mike

fifer

I was able to squeeze in a little model railroading this weekend. I got the ranch well under way on the right side of the entry door.
I still need to finish the field in the foreground , the river and ditch.

DSCN6686.jpg

DSCN6688.jpg

Thanks , Mike

fifer

I have had some time in the last couple weekends to finish the river , irrigation ditch and ranch.
Here is how it all turned out.

DSCN6694.jpg

DSCN6695.jpg

DSCN6697.jpg

DSCN6698.jpg

Thanks , Mike

fifer

Trainiac, thank you very much and glad you enjoyed the pictures as much as I enjoyed building the scene though I thought the river was going to kick my butt.sign1
Thanks again, Mike

fifer

I have been working on the layout but during periods of drying glue mix I started on the baseball diamond. I am scratch building it on styrene from Little league plans from the net.

DSCN0041.jpg

DSCN0042.jpg

DSCN0043.jpg

Mike