3rd time's a charm

grozy

Hi Guys,

third time trying to register. Registered a couple of times in the last week and each time the account has disappeared after an hour or 2. Weird right?

Recently returning to modelling after many years in the wilderness. I guess you could say this is my second return as I did put the hobby on hold after having kids. Now they are old enough to either leave the toys alone, or join me in the build :)

So back to building skills, and aiming to reproduce results like the many shining example I have seen here.

Building everything from plastic models, resin models, pepakura Cosplay and finally paper models.

Hope to contribute with my builds as they come through

Cheers
Sean

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Sean,

Welcome to Zealot! You have come to the right place for all things paper (as well as other mediums).

I am sorry that you had issues with signing on. However, I am glad that you are successful this time around. We recently changed platforms, and there have been a few issues and problems that have arised, and we are currently dealing with. So, that may have something to do with it.
WIth that being said, we are glad to have you here. Thank you for sharing the photo of your figures. They look great!

If you have any questions, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask, and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard and I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing more of your work!!!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to Zealot and thank you very much for the picture! Mario and the others look great! :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Those a great models you have there!! Happy you've joined! Welcome to Zealot!! :)