30's Service Station & junk yard.

Xavier

Master of Reality Modeling
Hello. !
Sorry, but for some time I was too busy and I can't post anything.

Well, for today just a small update....

proxy

proxy

proxy

proxy

proxy

proxy

proxy

I need to apply a weather effect to the bike, but not so much... or not. I don't know yet.
Hope you like it.
Thanks

Xavier

Bill Nelson

thanks for the update! looking very good Lave the tractor tire tracks, looks like my front yard as I get into firewood season!

any weathering on the bike would need to be subtle, maybee just a little road dust, likely it would be whiped down pretty regularly.

Xavier

Master of Reality Modeling
Thanks Bill

Yes this is a good idea, a bike like this deserves a pretty care. ( I would do it if I some day have one of these ... )

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I would weather it to take away the "toy" look. Make it fit in more. I'd even consider taking off the front fender, and trimming the supports, as they are way too thick, as are the seat mounts. This could be done easily and the outcome would be better as those parts are connected to each other that way. I think this bike detracts from the diorama because of it's inaccurate features, and toy look.. We have a model in our "Resource" section, that would fit perfectly, though it is one heck of a build..

Link = http://zealot.com/attachments/hd-7a-jpg.125140/

hd-7a-jpg.125140

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Nice Harley! Might have to grab that one...one of these days..but latter I have enough to keep me busy for the next 30 years or so! It really would FIT better in the scene, and with some tweaking on the tires and seat and exhaust...( jesh I've already started to build it in my head) it would fit perfectly!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Nice Harley! Might have to grab that one...one of these days..but latter I have enough to keep me busy for the next 30 years or so! It really would FIT better in the scene, and with some tweaking on the tires and seat and exhaust...( jesh I've already started to build it in my head) it would fit perfectly!

The model is in our resource section, Made by Alan G. A Brilliant designer.