2X Wall-E Figures

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Blake, these are awesome. Still a favorite move, and one of my favorite all time Robots. You have done an excellent job, and making two means they won't be lonely! :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@zathros : John, he won't make two, he'll make all of them in a double scale (the "2x" means it is 2 times bigger than the ordinary model; Julius has made two versions of each one, a smaller one and a double-sized one) ;) .

blake7

Thank you zathros for your kind words! I still have to build ARL-A, Eve, MO&GO4, PR-T, vaq, and VN-GO to complete all the 2x figures.

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Blake, these are awesome. Still a favorite move, and one of my favorite all time Robots. You have done an excellent job, and making two means they won't be lonely! :)
Yeh I like Wall-E to...

Thank you zathros for your kind words! I still have to build ARL-A, Eve, MO&GO4, PR-T, vaq, and VN-GO to complete all the 2x figures.
I had no Idea there were so many...waiting to see them built!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
@zathros : John, he won't make two, he'll make all of them in a double scale (the "2x" means it is 2 times bigger than the ordinary model; Julius has made two versions of each one, a smaller one and a double-sized one) ;) .

Brain fart. That's awesome. I like bigger models, and tend to double them up too. This will be some awesome collection. :)

blake7

Thanks everybody for the support! What I don't understand is why Julius did all the figures small and 2x size except for the security bot.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I suppose he simply forgot to upscale the model. Other things intervened and the bot got behind. Happens to me on occasion, too, especially when someone wants 1/18 scale versions of my vehicles..! ;) :D

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I would do the same! PDFill can be used to turn the *.pdf into a series of image files for editing:

http://pdfill.com/

If you have any trouble feel free to PM me. ;)