Update: I learned a lesson. Do the research before printing the models. Could have saved myself several headaches. Something struck me as odd in the instructions on this one, They had the spark plug wires coming out of the front of the distributor. By doing that the fan would cut them off. As I was looking for an engine shot of a real Mercer, I found they came out in 3 colors in addition to the yellow. I could have done a repaint and saved myself the headaches I get from the color yellow. They used white, tan, yellow, and slate gray.
Installed the break hubs, torsion shocks, and fuel tank. Also constructed the engine.
Update: I got the engine, transmission, steering column, wheels, dashboard, and one seat installed.
You can't see it but there is a little blood on one of the frame rails, I smashed my finger in the pliers I was using to cut the brass axle rod to size. So working on this car is about the same as me working on a real car, lots of cussing, blood, sweat, tears, and headaches, but in the end,....... I'll get it done.