1911 Colt Automatic

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Very nicely do AgO2, Looks as real as any Colt I've ever held. My carry gun for many a year was a custom Springfield 1911 A2 Combat Commander, no rail on it as the lasersight was built into the grip.

I carried a 45 close to near my retirement. The 45 was retired before me and one year later I retired wit the Beretta as the weapon of issue. I missed the 45 but I recently acquired one for personal use. thanks for the comment and for looking in.

ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR PIECE OF WORK!!!
As always, you never fail to IMPRESS!!!
KUDOS TO YOU ON A FINE JOB WELL DONE!!!

Thanks and sorry for the late reply, I got tied up doing the HALO gun.

Beautifully done!! Technically, a masterpiece! :)

Thanks Zathros, and as menyoned earlier, this model is almost the same size as the original and you can probably make a counterfeit non firing replica or maybe a real one if you have the right milling tools.

I have to agree if I did not see the build I would have considered you posted a real weapon on here. amazing job and may I say, closest to perfection I have ever seen on a paper gun.

Thanks for looking in and for your comment. The build thread is the reason I did it. Even in person, the gun does look convincing. I have it in my curio cabinet in a place of honor, while the real one is locked up.