1/16 Space Shuttle Flight Deck

Hello! I'd like to get to work on some new projects and I figured I'd ask if anyone knows if or where the 1/16th scale space shuttle flight deck model is. I have been searching for it for a couple of years on and off with no luck and was curious if anyone had it. Thank you all so much for your help.
-OSN Paper Models

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
I have browsed the net and I didnt find a free template. Only template I found are the ones where you have to pay for.
Or you can design your own I found some sites with good information to develop your own.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
@Tonino was working on a design for the 1:16 Space Shuttle flight deck. I am not certain if this was a scratch build or a template that he was intending to release.
Here is the link to the thread:

Tonino

Hi guys! I just noticed here you was talking about my Shuttle Flight Deck. Sorry for not having replied before.
Yes, my plan was to share the model after having completed it. I originally wanted to realize internal and external details but, after having completed the interior I turned on another model and this one was temporarily stored in the "to be continued" list.
I never published the work done so far and, I understand, a lot of time has passed so the wait is going to be excessive for the people who asked to put the hands on this thing. I think i'll have to consider the possibility to release the partially completed model in the state it is to give everyone the chance to complete it the way he wants.
I just have to think about the best way to share it without the risk of finding it on sale on some chinese website...

Hi guys! I just noticed here you was talking about my Shuttle Flight Deck. Sorry for not having replied before.
Yes, my plan was to share the model after having completed it. I originally wanted to realize internal and external details but, after having completed the interior I turned on another model and this one was temporarily stored in the "to be continued" list.
I never published the work done so far and, I understand, a lot of time has passed so the wait is going to be excessive for the people who asked to put the hands on this thing. I think i'll have to consider the possibility to release the partially completed model in the state it is to give everyone the chance to complete it the way he wants.
I just have to think about the best way to share it without the risk of finding it on sale on some chinese website...
That would be awesome. Thanks for the update Tonino!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you for the update. I am glad to see that you are continuing on with this project.
As for sharing it and wanting to keep it away from those who would otherwise use it for profit, that is very difficult. Someone will always find a way.
With that being said, I would like to offer our resource section, as a hosting platform for this template (as well as others that you may want to make in the future).