Recent content by will69

  1. W

    Paw Patrol Chase

    thank you, guys.
  2. W

    Paw Patrol Chase

    And here he is in all his glory, together with Marshall /Wilhelm
  3. W

    Paw Patrol Chase

    Here is a new father-daughter project. :) It is Chase from Paw Patrol made by Darkcrash. He also made Marshal, which i built before. First some build pictures :) /Wilhelm
  4. W

    PaperFactory (Deformed airplanes)

    Hello There are some new plane... / Wilhelm
  5. W

    Next build: Steampunk :)

    thank you everyone thumbsup
  6. W

    Next build: Steampunk :)

    Here is the finished model. Conclusion: A model with a lot of missalignments, Not all parts fitted and needed corrected. It has no internal formers, that is a must for a model as big as this on, the wingspan is about 60 cm. But it is a nice model in the end. But you have to put at lot of work...
  7. W

    Next build: Steampunk :)

    The tailplanes and windshield And the skids. I had to remake them because the sag. I laminated the skids with cardstock, total 3 mm. I made an extra leg in front of the skids, as you can see in the pictures When I put the plane on the skids the body was to heavy and saged in the middle...
  8. W

    Next build: Steampunk :)

    The electro-thingies I laminatet the round blue pieces to get a more glas-feeling. And mounted on the plane / Wilhelm
  9. W

    Next build: Steampunk :)

    Some more engine-parts. I needed to strenghen the pipes that attache the engine to the body. I used rolled paper over a drinking-straw and then covered everything with the pipe-parts. I omitted the bends because they were to fiddely and teared easily And here are the engines attached to the...
  10. W

    Next build: Steampunk :)

    and here are the repairs, I am satisfied with it, I took some artistic liberties And I moved the engine-holes where they should be... / Wilhelm
  11. W

    Next build: Steampunk :)

    :headbange::headbange::headbange: I then noticed that I hade managed to switch place on the middle part. Because the engine parts did not aligne. But I have some ideas to clear this misstake More to come..... / Wilhelm
  12. W

    Next build: Steampunk :)

    The wings are mounted. There was some missfitting and I had to reinforce the joints to get a good hold. I used spare parts ( the bands at the wingroots, last picture) to cover up the gaps that were reinforced. As I said before, the nosecone also had fittingproblems. I had to cut of some...
  13. W

    Next build: Steampunk :)

    and on to the engines. I laminated the rings and made formers to this. / Wilhelm
  14. W

    Next build: Steampunk :)

    Here is the whole body assembled. I started greebling the bands. This model is BIG, My cuttingmat is A3. / Wilhelm
  15. W

    Next build: Steampunk :)

    I was not satisfied first so i made a new attempt. I was thinking of greebling a bit so I cut all the individual part and made tabs and in that way I hade a better fit of the parts. In the second picture you can se how I follow the centerline of the parts. The nose-cone was frustating to make...