Zuikaku 1:200 GPM (finished)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlander

Hi all

This is my second aircraft carrier (1st was USS Essex 1:300 from Maly Modelarz), and for the first time so big. (about 1,20 m)
After 1 year and 4 months since started, IJN Zuikaku is finished :grin:

HPIM0583fin.jpg

Cheers

Leszek.

Highlander

Hi all

This is my second aircraft carrier (1st was USS Essex 1:300 from Maly Modelarz), and for the first time so big. (about 1,20 m)
After 1 year and 4 months since started, IJN Zuikaku is finished :grin:

HPIM0583fin.jpg

Cheers

Leszek.

airbob

Now that's a really beautiful ship!!!.....detailing and fit are superb....A MOST EXCELLENT JOB!!!...WILL GIVE YOU A RATING OF 3 ROLLING HAPPY SMILES!!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ......Bob out...

airbob

Now that's a really beautiful ship!!!.....detailing and fit are superb....A MOST EXCELLENT JOB!!!...WILL GIVE YOU A RATING OF 3 ROLLING HAPPY SMILES!!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ......Bob out...

C

cgutzmer

Stunning! That is a superb build - right down to the rigging and rails. You did a masterful job on those details! Thanks for sharing this with us!
Chris

C

cgutzmer

Stunning! That is a superb build - right down to the rigging and rails. You did a masterful job on those details! Thanks for sharing this with us!
Chris

Wow!

Looks like 1 year and 4 months well spent! You must be very proud of the result. Your Zuikaku is very impressive. Of all scales available today, highly detailed 1/200 scale models can't be surpassed if done well. Congratulations!

Wow!

Looks like 1 year and 4 months well spent! You must be very proud of the result. Your Zuikaku is very impressive. Of all scales available today, highly detailed 1/200 scale models can't be surpassed if done well. Congratulations!

Impressive, he is perfect, a very great work.

Please it raises other photographies with the details.

(someday I want to mount models as your)

a greeting

Impressive, he is perfect, a very great work.

Please it raises other photographies with the details.

(someday I want to mount models as your)

a greeting

Status
Not open for further replies.