Zoushos Enterprise-E Build Report

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Starship Builder, Apr 12, 2008.

1. ok iv e added the hull to one side pics to come you have to add tabs to the pices
  2. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Wow, you're really cooking along. I really appreciate you doing this, this is great to watch.:thumb:
  3. heres pics id recomedn starting from the frontand working your way back

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

WHOOT! Keep on Trekkin!:mrgreen:
  5. thanks also the white strips for the iternal it was to high for the shuttle bay
    so i cut the strip in half to account and evrything is fiting now
  6. D-WHALE

D-WHALE Utopia Planitia Engineer

:thumb:that was it which I meant! but i cant say it in english! you need only the half of this piece! as explanation the picture!

Attached Files:

7. well i got it eventually and everthing fits tahnk you for pointing it out
  8. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Well, thanks to both of you. There's nothing like team work!:thumb:
  9. well ive gotten the rest of the saucer done showing pics of the domes internal structure and the dome also i hopr this is helping people

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  10. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

I'm sure it will make putting it together much easier. That's kind of what I've been trying to do with the Akira build. Some can breaze through this stuff like it's second nature, but everyone isn't on the same level. I'm still a novice and I'm for sure enjoying this.:thumb:
  11. another pic better quality next the dome and its supports
    [​IMG]
  12. ok here we go. now on page C youll notice numbered parts noe these parts attach to the saucer top for youll notice on sheet F they have nubers on line thats where they go to show you heres a pic
    [​IMG]

next is the dome wich is also located on sheet F which ill post pics of next
  13. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

You build like lightning. I couldn't cut and build that fast if I had to! Trek on Dude!:thumb:
  14. thanks im just realy enjoying this build and also the scissors are sharpe heres the dome done

[​IMG]
  15. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Starship Builder, the Warp Speed Modeler! WHOOT! Looks great man.
  16. ohh i like that name lol im working now on the section for the bridge i thought id be on this for ages but at this pace ill be done at the end of the week
  17. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

looking good mate this is a nice easy build to follow now im starting to understand the build process look forward to seeing more.. im gonna start this baby myself and work alongside what progress youve made:thumb::thumb:thanks mate :thumb:
  18. glad it helps update in a bit just need to and some of the percsicion triming zousho mentioned
  19. small update
    and also there are two funny pieces with a green dot on one and a red on the other these are for either side of the shuttle bay to hide the gap make sure there on the right sides though
    [​IMG]
  20. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

sorry mate but the rear part youve added onto the top what sheet is it from and what parts are needed to make it up ?