Zoushos Enterprise-E Build Report

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Starship Builder, Apr 12, 2008.

1. ok seeing as how theres a zousho phase going on i finally decided to give his enterprise ago so here is my build thread hopefully i can make peoples builds of it easier and understandable as i speak the parts are printing so ill give you guys update pics ect. Until i finish it
  2. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

thanks alot for starting this thread ill be following your progress buddy thanks alot :thumb:
  3. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Great, looking forward to your build. This is the one I'm repainting and it will help me out to watch your build progress and to see the size of your completed model.:thumb:
  4. thanks guys i should start today onece camera batteries are charged just prinnted a scale cube so you can see the size of it i plan to make these as a kinda instructions showing each stage
  5. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Fantastic! You rock!:thumb: I started working on the overlay last night, this is going to look sweet! I also resized to 11" X 17" cardstock, but I don't think that's going to be big enough. I'll get the 11" X 17" sheets printed up and guage the build. I may follow along with you, while I'm working on the mesh overlay and tweeking some of the parts. I looked at the model last night and the nacelles seem to need lengthened slightly, to be in correct size ratio to the main body.

Thanks again for doing this.:mrgreen:
  6. no problem ive been wanting to do this ship for a year but finnaly got the confidence to soon i can start just need another 2 hours for batteries
  7. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Whoot! I love this community. All friendly and helpfull people and little, or none of the stuff that goes on else where!:thumb::thumb::thumb:
  8. sorry guys i wanted to update yesterday but batteries took longler to charge apparantley if they have been flat for 5 months it take 16 hours to charge not the usual 4 :( but there charged now and ready for pics infront of a nice window of britians weather (rain)
  9. Gearz

Gearz Member

10. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

No worries. These things happen. I have 500000000 candle power light that takes 20hrs to charge.:mrgreen:

11. lol ive started the framework got that done and i snaped pics alog the way the pic quality thogh isnt very good the camera is 5 years old :shakes Head:
  12. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

I've got one of those 5yr old cameras. Looking forward to your pics.:thumb:
  13. ok my computer wont recoginse the camera so ive hade to use the web cam for pics wich has worked better so imuploading to photobuket now and will explain what i did but next up is the hull of the saucer whooo
  14. ok here goes nothing.

[​IMG]

i did this using sheet A B and C you have to add tabs to the white strips and make sure the suttle door is at the back like in the pic

[​IMG]

also you wont need all 3 complete strips i only used one and a half then once i atached the white strips around i added the top piece from sheet C

[​IMG]

ohh heres a few extra pics

[​IMG]

one for scale

[​IMG]
  15. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Looks great, that's the original sized model right?
  16. yeah no up scaling or down scaling starting the hull soon just have to figure out wch part is the wall around the edge
  17. D-WHALE

D-WHALE Utopia Planitia Engineer

can I say something?

you may something wrong!!! please look at the pic on "SHEET B" and you know what i mean!

Attached Files:

18. ahh thanks D-whale just realised should be simple to fix just a bit of cutting i thought it was to high
  19. D-WHALE

D-WHALE Utopia Planitia Engineer

Attached Files:

20. its ok now ive fixed it and those pieces are going on fine now thanks for noticeing the problem