Your New Year Resolution?

jonemere

[FONT=&quot]My new year First Resolution is given the hectic, stressful lifestyles. It is no wonder that "enjoying life more" has become a popular resolution in recent years. It's an important step to a happier and healthier for us. And my second resolution is I want to learn a new language or just how to fix my computer?. Most local colleges and universities offer distance and adult education programs. [/FONT]

Griffworks

Plastic and Resin Modeler
I've got several. In no particular order:

* Drop my run time down to under 14:00 for the 1 1/2 mile run.

* Lose another 30 lbs (already dropped about 15 lbs the last month of '09).

* Keep hittin' The Gym five days a week as I've been.

* Finish more models before I start any more, as I've got a BUNCH of resin kits that are started, but not finished. I appreciate the card models that folks build, but I just don't have the temperment for it. :(

* Spend less time on this infernal machine and even more time w/my family - something I've been doing a good job of the last year or two. :D

* Continue to Enjoy Life as I have most of my existance in this crazy world of ours.

Next!

sarienbarry

Hi Guys.
My new year resolutions are

• Donate to the poor more often
  • Become more environmentally responsible
  • Lose weight
  • Get Fit
  • Concentrate more on studies

spoonhead

Meh, I don't really believe in NY resolutions, I mean, if I'd really wanna do something, I wouldn't need a specific date to do it, would I?
If I had a resolution, it'd be to finally overcome my fears and petty addictions, and die for good. But that's been a resolution for a long time already, lol.

khidotmama

My resolution of this new year is:
+ Lose weight and get fit.
+ Read lots and lots of books
+ Expand my zone of imagination
+ Learn to do a variety of craft
+ Play guitar more skillfully
+ Watch more documentaries
+ Listen to more audio books
+ Make many papercraft models
:D

Nath Smith

not to let people get one over on me all the time LOL
I tend to go out of my way for others and most of the time this gets abused LOL So I have now leart to say NO ;)

ajroemisch

That Guy
My New year resolutions were

*Pay better attention to my girlfriend

*Increase my fitness level

*build a motorcycle

*and not play more that 10 hours of video games a week. (Down from around 50)

So far i am 3 out of 4 ill let you figure out which one probably isnt the one i have down.