You won't believe this one

L

lester perry

Yes not only is it not steam but it is modern. A few years ago I was trying to model from 1940 -today. Which ever I felt like that day but have since cut it off at 1970. That means no Chessie or CSX. Sold a lot of stuff but kept this one. This is my first attempt at painting locomotive. At that time CSX blue yellow & gray paint scheme was hard to find out of the box. So I thought I would mess with you guys a little.
100_0867.jpg

More paint fun comming later. Remember there was a buy out of a large eastern company.
Les

Gary Pfeil

May 7, 2001
Boonton NJ
Visit site
Nice paint job. However I see a roofwalk on that boxcar! Not on a CSX car! Better paint it back to C&O! I've got a couple 1990's diesels I occasionally run on my 50's era layout too.

L

lester perry

This one never gets run anymore. I keep it on a shelf in my study, kind of special as it is the first one I ever painted. I went all out on it, directional lighting and lights behind number boards on an Athearn
Les

cn nutbar

Dec 4, 2005
nice paint job lester,but please,don't mess with us too long---long live steam.even though i enjoy any kind of trains,there's nothing finer than a steam locomotive

L

lester perry

OK I won't but I do have one more good one that may upset some people though (in fun), it is a fallen flag.
Les