Yet another new guy

Tomas Bizzare

Dec 3, 2012
north east pennsylvania
Just dropping in and saying hi to everyone. I am a long time war gamer who now is getting into paper modelling . Tho many, many years ago i used to weld up 3 foot tall sheet metal battletech replicas as my hobby.

I look forward to seeing and learning a lot here. Thanx for having me .

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Welcome aboard Tomas, As of this post, I see that you are on your way in making posts in the forum. Read the rules and the procedures for accessing the free downloads. I believe that you will enjoy your sojourn with us. There are various mecha builders here and they can also help you in building a better mecha. Check out armormans thread and get some quick 40K models to build. When you start, post pictures of your work, either finished or work in process. Enjoy and see you around the forum.

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: to the forum. Paper is much lighter and will be easier on your back, though it doesn't weld very well! Look forward to seeing your work, if there is anything particular you might be looking for, ask, and maybe we can point you towards it or something similar. This forum deals primarily with "free" models, that is our focus. You can post a build thread of a model you buy, we just don't allow private companies posting. Anyone can, at the end of a real build thread, post a link to a model they may have built for sale, or purchased, and wish to state where they got it from, that's fine, so long as it's the last post of that thread. I think there are so many 1000's of free high quality models out there, one could spending a lifetime building free models, enhancing them, and coming out with something better than you can buy.
Now, if you live in Europe, and have access to some of the models published there, there are a lot of beauties that would be well worth buying and building, but they aren't available, not reasonably, if at all, in the states. :)