YES...I have been sorta lazy....

vanda32547

Jun 4, 2002
Miami Florida
www.geocities.com
Since my last entry I have done nothng on my layout :mad:
However, we have gotten a lot done around the house. My wife has a long honey do list of landscaping and outdoor chores which keeps me pretty busy on the weekends.

But I promise I haven't forgotten about the layout and will resume work on it as soon as possible. Rather be working on it instead of the @#$^ yard. :D

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
If it's any consolation, Bob, since your last post, I haven't gotten anything done on my layout either! :D
And I can't use that "yard work" excuse either!:D :rolleyes: :D

triman

Jun 19, 2002
Melbourne, Victoria
Visit site
Bob and the other boys.
I also haven't done much on a layout lately, which I suppose isn't surprising what with trying to find somewhere to live after dragging the boat, and the wife, 2500 miles across the continent.
Next trip back east I'll load the trailer with all the railroad stuff from the shed and drive back here to commence building the "dream" layout.
meanwhile I'm off to the city this weekend to get a couple of lengths of flextrack, a turnout or two, a coupla structure kits, a V/Line loco if they have them here in this outpost of civilisation :D and build a small switching layout or similar to stave off the withdrawal symptons.
I'm starting to get a bit edgy and need a 3000HP EMD fix;)
Still, there's always the Gauge to look at what others are doing, dream, plan, plot and scheme.
Today the shed, tomorrow the lounge room.

Regards, and keep smiling Shamus.