Yard progress

interurban

Yes it was a good night the best of it was when Val met up with us today at the show we did and said she was up till 4 am with a couple of beers mulling over all the ideas we bombarded her with,,oooopppppsssssss :D :D :D :D
Some shots of our night.

Attachments

• P1010005.jpg
    P1010005.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 142
  • P1010006.jpg
    P1010006.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 141
  • P1010007.jpg
    P1010007.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 139
  • P1010008.jpg
    P1010008.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 139
  • P1010010.jpg
    P1010010.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 138

interurban

:wave: :wave: Val No duckunders, me old knees are bad enought :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Thanks for a great evening. :wave: :wave:

Attachments

• P1010011.jpg
    P1010011.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 139
  • P1010012.jpg
    P1010012.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 141

ezdays

Out AZ way
Great to be able to get together with other Gaugers I'm sure. Wish we had a larger group around here.

Nice pics as well.:wave::wave:

spitfire

Sergio, that's a Preiser figure which I think I got from one of their large unpainted sets. I think, if memory serves, the broken drum is from Scale Structures or Selly Finishing Touches. It's hard to remember actually, because my LHS has tons of detail parts like this and every time I'm in there I pick some up.

Val

stagingyards

dirt

funny you say dirt I asked my wife to save all the perked coffee grinds then dry them out sift and use as balast on layout cheap easy no need to recycle and good to the last drop lol

Will_annand

Exactly what I am doing Staging, that and now that spring is here, the sidewalks are covered in sand. Up here they do not use salt, just sand. I have been out filling pails and I now have three 4L ice cream containers full of sifted sand. As well as six containers full of Coffee grounds.

doctorwayne

Your use of real dirt on the yard tracks looks good. It reminded me that I've got a big container of real dirt that I scooped up from work (that's a while ago!): almost like powder, after being pulverized by hundreds of heavy trucks. If I can remember where I stashed it, there are a couple of sidings on my layout that might look better if they were sunken into the ground a little more.

Wayne