Xbox360 from paper

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Kangur, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Kangur

Kangur New Member

2. Kangur

Kangur New Member

3. loafandjug

loafandjug Member

i see nothing but a chinese pop star. I really wanted this model to tease my son into thinking i got him an xbox360. the same thing i did to my girlfriend with an ipod
  4. loafandjug

loafandjug Member

i see nothing but a chinese pop star. I really wanted this model to tease my son into thinking i got him an xbox360. the same thing i did to my girlfriend with an ipod
  5. Kangur

Kangur New Member

6. Kangur

Kangur New Member

7. bugman72

bugman72 Member

Looks like I'm just a tad too late. He's now removed the PDFs due to talks with Microsoft regarding licensing.
  8. bugman72

bugman72 Member

Looks like I'm just a tad too late. He's now removed the PDFs due to talks with Microsoft regarding licensing.
  9. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

I missed it as well. I think it will be back up though, good advertising and promotion for microsoft. It's not exactly breaking copyright as the thing doesn't work, obviously.
  10. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

I missed it as well. I think it will be back up though, good advertising and promotion for microsoft. It's not exactly breaking copyright as the thing doesn't work, obviously.
  11. bugman72

bugman72 Member

Yeah, but Microsoft are copyright nazis when it comes to using their name. Almost as bad as Lucas and the Star Wars franchise.
  12. bugman72

bugman72 Member

Yeah, but Microsoft are copyright nazis when it comes to using their name. Almost as bad as Lucas and the Star Wars franchise.
  13. 57townsman

57townsman Member

The link is back up. It a bugger to find though :grin: The HDD isn't ready yet but will be up when finished.

SteveK

By the way, he says the box is NOT included in the model since it was simple to make. He photographed his own box and photoshopped it.
  14. 57townsman

57townsman Member

The link is back up. It a bugger to find though :grin: The HDD isn't ready yet but will be up when finished.

SteveK

By the way, he says the box is NOT included in the model since it was simple to make. He photographed his own box and photoshopped it.