x wing as a birthday gift

elpapersyco

after making life miserable my friends heh heh heh Noturno & Sukhoi published this model in your blog, a fantastic xwing that although not perfect as imcold model has the cab, and parts of the polygonal model can be easily rounded, thank you very much to Noturno & Sukhoi for this gift of birthday.

X_Wing.PNG

the xwing >>>> http://noturnosukhoi.blogspot.com/2012/02/star-warsx-wing-t-65-starfighter.html

elpapersyco

Yes, it is not really a "birthday gift" are "five birthday gifts" that the model includes the 5 textures rogue squadron, crew luke are 5 x wing that would be a diormama tantastic like this. ..

ta_tower_dst1.jpg

if you are wondering how to change textures, easy to just open the file in Pepakura viewer and then> setting> reset setting> especify texture image> file looking textures found in the same folder and tadaaaaa xwing ..... will have the full rogue squadron.

dnalor

it looks great, but i would love that super deathstar turret for displaying the x wings..

elpapersyco

it looks great, but i would love that super deathstar turret for displaying the x wings..

be nice if the pack would include laser cannon tower, surely if you make life miserable again heh heh heh my friend noturno sukhoi probably are thinking about us as a surprise that complement ...:mrgreen:

Wojtee

The turret does not seem that hard to scratchbuild...
Other than that - Another X-Wing? Cool :) I would like to see how it would look next to the imcold´s...