www.eurorailhobbies.com ??????

ozzy

Jun 24, 2006
milton iowa
has anyone ordered from them? they good or bad to deal with? there in canada, they seem to have good prices,

ozzy

Jun 24, 2006
milton iowa
ya i seen that , but i also seen that it takes less USD to make the 50.00 CND.

i found that site when i was looking for a place that had somethings i wanted that walthers our out of stock on. this site had lots of cool stuff , and CHEAPER! i dont think the shipping from canada will be to bad, as i have ordered lots of triumph bike parts from canada. (not many places in the US to get some of these parts)

stripes said:
I have heard good things about them, but they have a minimum order of $50.00 CDN.

David

ozzy

Jun 24, 2006
milton iowa
tennis court made by Noch in N scale. thats what i was looking for to start with, but i think my list has grown...lol

rogerw

Jun 16, 2006
manhattan ks
Ok just wondering. I have fleischmann ho that im not sure if I want to keep or sell and was just courious as to what you where lookig for.

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Dec 4, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
ozzy said:
tennis court made by Noch in N scale. thats what i was looking for to start with, but i think my list has grown...lol
You're going to get some of those naked people you sent me the links for, aren't you?
sign1

ozzy

Jun 24, 2006
milton iowa
i tell you what..... that was the last thing i expectd to see on a train hobby site...... ( careful what words you use to search by)....lol

Speaking of figures, I really need this set, but can not find it anywhere!
They are for the shack I am building for the spring 2007 competition!

Any help out there! HO Scale please!!!
Artistmodel.jpg

David

Biased turkey

Apr 10, 2006
Montreal, Canada Eh
I purchased various itrems from them: N scale set, Marklin HO starter set, a few cars and an N scale Fleischman locomotive.
This is a family business, Mr. Walter Menzel is a nice person and the service is very good.
I recommend eurorailhobbies.