WW1 Tanks???

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveM

Jan 17, 2004
Northboro, MA
Getter1 said:
Bad news, I tried downloading it and all but the main card parts worked. The card parts document is corrupted and won't open :(

Getter 1

Sorry 'bout that, chief. Did you get the whole file? It should be around 8MB. The site is unavailable at the moment so I can't check if the file itself is corrupted.

Steve

P.S. I think I would have preferred an email that the file was corrupted rather than a public announcement.

[edit]P.P.S. Site is back up and the file is not corrupted there. Yours must have corrupted during the download. Try again and if you still can't get it, let me know and I'll send it to you directly.

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
SteveM said:
Sorry 'bout that, chief. Did you get the whole file? It should be around 8MB. The site is unavailable at the moment so I can't check if the file itself is corrupted.

Steve

P.S. I think I would have preferred an email that the file was corrupted rather than a public announcement.

Hey Steve,

Yeah I got the whole file, but it was corrupted.

Getter 1

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
Steve M,

Sorry my mistake, I'm only gettign bout 5 to 6 MB before it stops downloading. I don't know why it's stops before it has it all????

Getter 1

Status
Not open for further replies.