WOW! Check this stuff out -

Discussion in 'Everything else' started by Bowdenja, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

2. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

3. Gefahren

Gefahren Member

Now those are good.

I watched the seabird one first then the merlins. I was trying to figure out where they found a battleship group to film the first one with then at the end of the second one it hit me what it was. All I can say is that he has some skills.

BTW bowdenja I slept through most of Katrina, my power went out early that afternoon and I had nothing to do. It's amazing how these mobile homes will rock you to sleep in high winds, hehe
  4. Gefahren

Gefahren Member

Now those are good.

I watched the seabird one first then the merlins. I was trying to figure out where they found a battleship group to film the first one with then at the end of the second one it hit me what it was. All I can say is that he has some skills.

BTW bowdenja I slept through most of Katrina, my power went out early that afternoon and I had nothing to do. It's amazing how these mobile homes will rock you to sleep in high winds, hehe
  5. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Hey Man, I'm glad everything is ok. I've spent many years in mobile homes and have been rocked, rained and iced to sleep many times. It is amazing how much they can take and still keep you dry. The only thing is they really really don't like those winds that seem to just go around and around! Hey was that Toto!

Yeah that CGI stuff can make you think "is it real...or memorex?" It's really come a long way from "The Last Starfighter".

I loved Merlins the best.....just wish they were Mustangs!

john
  6. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Hey Man, I'm glad everything is ok. I've spent many years in mobile homes and have been rocked, rained and iced to sleep many times. It is amazing how much they can take and still keep you dry. The only thing is they really really don't like those winds that seem to just go around and around! Hey was that Toto!

Yeah that CGI stuff can make you think "is it real...or memorex?" It's really come a long way from "The Last Starfighter".

I loved Merlins the best.....just wish they were Mustangs!

john
  7. Gil

Gil Active Member

Very impressive demo DVD! Some of the sequences show artifacts but considering that they're done by just one guy is totally amazing! I watched "1945" several times. That is a wad of render time all by itself..., Any further info on this guy?

-Gil
  8. Gil

Gil Active Member

Very impressive demo DVD! Some of the sequences show artifacts but considering that they're done by just one guy is totally amazing! I watched "1945" several times. That is a wad of render time all by itself..., Any further info on this guy?

-Gil