WOW!!!!! Can you believe this??????

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
WoW....10,000 is a lot of posts...remote or no remote..!!

We can only thank you for your dedication to making AND keeping this forum what it is....THE BEST...!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb:
Thanks!! That's what we like to hear!! :D :D

Couldn't keep the forum the way it is, without the help of Ezdays and the other Moderators.. :) :)

It's a great place to be and that's why I'm still here... :thumb::thumb::thumb:

doctorwayne

Congratulations Mikey, :excited1:balloon6:excited1:balloon6:excited1: and thanks for all your input, output, and administrative-type stuff.
I must say, though, that looking at this thread, it's not difficult to see how you got to the ten grand mark - 9 posts in this thread alone :eek::eek::eek:- with only four here (so far), Don will never catch you. ;):p:-D:-D

Wayne

N Gauger

Congratulations Mikey, :excited1:balloon6:excited1:balloon6:excited1: and thanks for all your input, output, and administrative-type stuff.
I must say, though, that looking at this thread, it's not difficult to see how you got to the ten grand mark - 9 posts in this thread alone :eek::eek::eek:- with only four here (so far), Don will never catch you. ;):p:-D:-D

Wayne

:D :D Yeah - commenting on these things helps a bit.. The Caboose threads and the behind the scenes posts helped a lot! :D

Don posted over 9000 posts in those 4 years LOL so I'm thinking it's going to happen sooner than later :D :D :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool:

Thanks!!!

ezdays

Out AZ way
:D :D Yeah - commenting on these things helps a bit.. The Caboose threads and the behind the scenes posts helped a lot! :D

Don posted over 9000 posts in those 4 years LOL so I'm thinking it's going to happen sooner than later :D :D :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool:

Thanks!!!
Well, according to the statistics, I'm (4.53) exactly one post per day ahead of you (3.53). Now I'm almost 700 posts behind you, so if we were both to continue at the same rate, I'm destine to catch up to you in about two years. Now I really doubt that that'll happen seeing as how I'm becoming older and slower,:killer: while you are just as gabby as ever.:razz::rofl: Nope, you're still going to reign as king of the hill for a long, long time.:inw::inw:

Oh yeah, we both have to watch our backsides though, there are a few of those upstarts that are creeping up on both of us. Don't you feel the heat of MasonJar, Ralph, Doctorwayne and 60103 breathing down your neck?tooth1

tetters

Rail Spiking Fool!
(yawns...:rolleyes:) Call me in another 8 years when you get to 20,000. Then I'll be impressed!

just kidding!!!

:p :twisted: :rofl: :inw: :steamtrain: sign1

N Gauger

Don: Yeah - but you never know what will happen. Sooner or later - everyone will "catch up" :D :D

tetters: Thanks!!!

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Oh yeah, we both have to watch our backsides though, there are a few of those upstarts that are creeping up on both of us. Don't you feel the heat of MasonJar, Ralph, Doctorwayne and 60103 breathing down your neck?tooth1

Here's a post to get me one closer! :mrgreen:
Ralph

ezdays

Out AZ way
Here's a post to get me one closer! :mrgreen:
Ralph
Uh, oh, you're creeping up on us. Ho boy, I'm not sure I can sleep now, I can hear the footsteps as you guys get closer and closer.... Hey, wait a minute, this post gets me one up on you, so the spread is even again.:eek: :eek:

jesso

Amazing! 10,000 posts, if you guys keep hitting these 1000+ post marks and I keep congratulating all of you, I might make it to 700! :) Congrats Mikey, and thanks for all you have done, especially that NASCAR game that I used to be winning! :)

N Gauger

Amazing! 10,000 posts, if you guys keep hitting these 1000+ post marks and I keep congratulating all of you, I might make it to 700! :) Congrats Mikey, and thanks for all you have done, especially that NASCAR game that I used to be winning! :)
sign1sign1 yeah - thanks!! Can you tell, I do the "Fantasy leagues" for fun??? I "Almost' actually won a few years ago :) :) Always seem to end up in the lower half though.. :)

But it IS fun!!!!!

jesso

Don't you think that "pitiful" is a more appropriate word to use?

Probably right. Nothing worse than leading your division all season and losing it in the last month. Kinda like me in the NASCAR fantasy league.:cry: