Words largest lay out

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
OPPS!!!! I am sorry about that getting on here. I didnt view the whole site in my haste to post the URL.

It was funny however, HO Pron, what a world.

viperman

Mar 13, 2006
Carol Stream, IL
Those are some great pictures, especially the last one. Are we a bunch of dirty minded guys or what!? I really do like that suspension bridge though

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Dec 4, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
The shenanigans in the sunflower field aside, that is one wicked cool layout.
I can't imagine the time, money, and effort that took.

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
Thier are children and religous members on here and so on. I just dont want to offend any family types with kids here.

I saved it however and sent it to some rr budies and made wall paper out of it. :D

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Dec 4, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
Gil Finn said:
Thier are children and religous members on here and so on. I just dont want to offend any family types with kids here.

I saved it however and sent it to some rr budies and made wall paper out of it. :D
Can you PM me the link?
I don't mind the sunflower field and the rest of the layout was incredible.

trainnut65

Feb 17, 2006
Man thay took it away before i got to see it. dang i wish i had found this before. O well maybe better luck next time. I like seeing other ppl work it help me do better on mine,

Biased turkey

Apr 10, 2006
Montreal, Canada Eh
Gil Finn said:

Gil,
I'm an atheist, I'm an agnostic, and my wife and I don't have children so please PM me the link too :)

J. Steffen

Feb 3, 2007
Hemet, SoCal
I found it through wikipedia. There's miniatures going at it all over the layout. The modelers must have way too much time on their hands.

Did anyone notice that there's also a murder/crime scene at the sunflower field?