Woodland Scenics foam inclines

Connor

Anyone out there using Woodland Sciences foam inclines? I just purchased 4% grade up and down, and laid it out on.. Each package comes with 4 sections.. On one set, Sections 1 & 2 go together nicely and 3 & 4 go together nicely, but I have to leave about a 5 1/4" gap between 2 & 3 to achieve the proper grade because then end of 2 isn't the same height as the beginning of section 3. On the second set, it was pretty much the same, except sections 1 & 2 didn't go together very well either, about 1/4" off on it.. This has really caused a issue because I wanted to go from 0 to 3" in a half circle using 22" radius and on one of my inclines I need to have enough clearance for a tunnel.. Since I added that extra 5", I've ended up with about 2 1/2" at where my tunnel should go.

Thanks, Billy

Connor

I just received word from WS confirming that, and they're sending me 2 new sets of inclines to replace the defective ones. Really strange, must of had a machine malfunction and cut them in the wrong place or packaged the wrong set of inclines or something.. anyway, they're making good on it, which is always a good thing. I like to see that from a company.