Woo-Hoo my first Engine is here!!!!!!!!!

TN_Trainman

Well folks, needless to say I am happier than a speckeled pup with a milk bone, I bought it off of ebay, it is an 80 Ton 3 truck Bachman (Spectrum) it came with 3 log cars and a bobber caboose. I havent had a chance to check it out as I have no track (ARRGH) but it looks like it has never seen any use at all.

If all goes well, benchwork should start right after the 1st of the year..I will keep all of you posted.

Now to go and drool a few more minutes............

George

CCT70

Wow, I've been modeling for 26 years, and *I* don't even have one of those yet!

Congratulations on a great start, you'll love that Shay.

shaygetz

Beings yer a newcomer, I'll forgive this faux pas one time, now---where's the pics?:D BTW, they're a great loco, I have one and the rod action is too much...bettern' beatin' Arkansas on their home turf:thumb:

TN_Trainman

Thanks guys, well I for some reason cannot get my pics to load, even when I take them to photo delux and try to shrink then to less than 68.kb (which it says all my pics are 98.3kb, no matter how small I make them) If I can fugure it out I will be more than happy to share them. In addition when I got home today the mail man had delivered my second box of stuff..........more cars and two diesel engines that were in the deal, I will be posting the diesels up to the want ads for trade or sale.

George

Photos of those items TN_Trainman mentioned from the Bachmann website:

Attachments

• 81901_thumb.jpg
    81901_thumb.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 117
  • 18744_thumb.jpg
    18744_thumb.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 102
  • 18332_thumb.jpg
    18332_thumb.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 103

Quinn222

Wow, that's great. I'm afraid to even look at anything on e-bay for fear it would kill my meager bank account.

Christina

TN_Trainman

Thanks Long Island Tom, yep thats it and the bobber as well, the log cars are Roundhouse, I got the Shay the three cars and the bobber for 135.00 including shipping...I was HAPPY!!!!!!:thumb:

George

65GASSER

LoudMusic said:
Ha ha! I live in Conway, but I'm no Razorback fan ;)

Me either :wave:

shaygetz said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65GASSER
Hey come on now! sign1

Muuaahhh haa haaa haaa....
thumbsup.gif

sign1 :thumb: