WOLF 359: Resistance is futile!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiftdel

Easy, just a section of the borg cube would be enough, with the ships flying over it.

Anyway, your original stand is good enough, maybe a new one wouldn't be necessary :thumb:

D-WHALE

Utopia Planitia Engineer
Now I understood, which it concerns! here is a screenshot of the stand! It shows already the fight against the Borg!

Attachments

• new-1.jpg
    new-1.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 19

ThunderChild

Wow D! I like the borg-ified Insignia! You know what would make that look cool? Just a suggestion, you could cut the parts that are "borg" and make it another layer below the clean insignia. Kinda an "under-the-skin" idea.

D-WHALE

Utopia Planitia Engineer
(hope, i have understood)

That was in my mind from the begin! but it is more an "upper-the-skin" idea:mrgreen: the Borg assimilate persons (or here the Federation), and after that you can see some BORG-components on the skin! at the screenshot you can´t see that:cry: (bad resolution), but here are 2 new shots with 200% enlargement!

Attachments

• new-2.jpg
    new-2.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 8
  • new-3.jpg
    new-3.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 9

CJTK1701

Banned
That look greats and I agree with the Borg Texture thing, it's not a big deal. the idea of using the Borg Cube as a stand is brilliant too, as is the idea of layering it.:thumb:

S

Starship Builder

whoooooo brilliant d-whale cant wait to print brilliant modles to love them

S

Starship Builder

so is it a diffrent stand or the same as the ones you have or is that a suprise :)

D-WHALE

Utopia Planitia Engineer
No, is not a surprise:mrgreen: it is the last version: one stand for each model! the old one is too unstablewall1

D-WHALE

Utopia Planitia Engineer
The second ship is NOW available: the NIAGARA-Class!
THX to Chris for upload the files!:thumb:

S

Starship Builder

thanks D-whale wish i had some glue:( also do we have to print the nacelle page three times

D-WHALE

Utopia Planitia Engineer
The last ship and the stand for all 3 ships is available!
thanks to Chris for upload them!

Greetings from Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.