Wiring a reverse loop

Kevinkrey

Jul 27, 2006
Saint Paul MN.
Congrats! What did you use for the gaps?
I just cut gaps in the track and for the time being, a piece of paper.

But than I let my temper get the best of me and I threw a piece of flextrack (brand new) that kept causing a derailment. Who knew every single tie would have broke of seperatly? anybody know how many are on one so I will know when I find them all?:p And yes, it was the tracks fault, ok ok, maybe it wasn't, but it made me mad, and if you make me mad, well just ask the piece of track what happens.

Gary S.

Oct 13, 2005
Texas
Errr..... kevin..... I'm kinda worried about ya. The hobby of model railroading is typically beset with minor problems on a day to day basis. There is always something to go wrong or require adjustment or cleaning. And if you have a temper, and like to throw things, I just hope it isn't a $150 loco that simply has dirty wheels!

Just messing with you!sign1

Kevinkrey

Jul 27, 2006
Saint Paul MN.
When I was little I did toss a few locos.sign1

But now I'm better.:mrgreen: I think. The piece of track was bent and a little twisted, I kept filing but to no prevail. I was going to replace it anyway, and I can still use the tieless rails on my ore dock.:mrgreen:

PWRR-2207

Rogue Islander
Oct 3, 2007
Rhode Island, USA
Releasing frustration...

I had a roommate that hit walls when mad. Better the walls than us and I did master the art of spackling, plus various sheetrock repair techniques :grin: