WIP Lamborghini Reventón

Discussion in 'Commercial & Civilian Vehicles' started by Trakk, Sep 28, 2008.

1. zealousy

zealousy Member

Trakk, you are a star :)
  2. Trakk

Trakk Member

The past few days i've been working all of my free time on the Reventón... ald since i got a week off work that was enough time to finish the model sooner then planned :woot1:
    So enough talking, here are the pics... enjoy:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In this pic the wheels seem out of angle but that's just optical illusion ;-)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next to a scale 1:18 Diablo
    [​IMG]
  3. rdajunior95

rdajunior95 New Member

How can I get it for free? :confused:

But if he can give it for free than can i get yours because if he will give away this model for free, than it won't be illegal of you to give me your model.

Because I would like to make a bigger model and you also have retextured it.:thumb:
  4. zealousy

zealousy Member

Congratulations on an absolutely stunning model! Personally, as much I love the car, the model looked a bit rugged, but kudos!!! you wrapped that baby up nice and clean!I love the transparent grille over the engine ;)Good stuff Trakk
  5. MDesign

MDesign New Member

Hi. It looks awesome. I have a Lamborghini Reventon model but it`s metal version and it` 1:18 scale. :)
  6. rdajunior95

rdajunior95 New Member

I am sorry, but i didn't told how your model looked like.

Its Spectacular :thumb:

I am 13 Years old and I am doing papermodeling since I was 11. First I made a Yamaha YZF R1. Than Lamborghini Murcielago and now I am making Aston Martin DBR-9. But I was never able to make a papermodel like yours. I use fevicol and its a mess because I use photographic paper for making aston martin dbr-9 and if the glue reaces the body it looks horrible. I wish I could get that glus but I live in Bangalore and I cannot find it anywhere.

And really your model is the best I have ever seen!:cool:
  7. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Just buy the model if you want it that bad. No one is offering it for free and the person who unfolded it is NOT giving it away.
  8. exzealot

exzealot Member

Wow Trakk,

This is cool! I really like the realism on the engine - first class.

I've always been into aircraft, but you guys are swaying me to exotic and racing cars. I can see how cars can be a bit more challenging since they tend to have more compound curves.

Looks great!

Ken
  9. JT Fox

JT Fox Member

Take the breath away. Fantastic job

Cheers JTF
  10. Wbnemo1

Wbnemo1 Member

ok, this looks wild.
    I'm surprised no one has tackled a really nice Lamborghini Countach 5000 QV or Anniversary, me personally, I love the Anniversary series...seems it would be a natural for a paper model
    Will

Attached Files:

11. Trakk

Trakk Member

12. artistone

artistone Member

Hey rdajunior, try using fevicryl hobby fabric glue. Just wait for a few seconds before sticking. The bond is great if you are using cardboard or paper, and OK if you use plastic film and others. The advantage is that it dries to an almost clear film, whereas fevicol kinda dulls out. So the seams dont look dirty if you use fevicryl no-stitch fabric glue.
  13. rdajunior95

rdajunior95 New Member

I live in India and I don't think he will be able to send it to me there. That is why I am asking for a digital copy.

And thank you Artistone. I will give it a try for sure.
  14. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

I believe that is his only method of transaction.
  15. Fedev

Fedev New Member

Somebody did that. You can find it here: http://www.ne.jp/asahi/paper-m/yasu/2art_w_etc/e_01_lambo.htm
  16. zealousy

zealousy Member

Hi,I live in Sri Lanka so we both share a few limitations cos this is not a very popular hobby in the region, thus the availability of specfic tools, material is limited...about your glue problem, here are somethings you can use. I use the white wood glue (not branded, comes in big containers) but if you are using photo paper, you might want to peel off the plastic layer on tabs. Or you can use the adhesive used with PVC pipes..A little tricky but good...And the Reventon is only available as a digital copy from Baros, which you have to order via private message.And you've picked a good hobby..the R1 was my first too :) and I did the DBR 9 a while back myself...keep it up
  17. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

Wow... excellent model ... I would love to make this one...
  18. taklamirinda

taklamirinda New Member

hi I am anupam Can Anyone send me this Lamborghini Reventon model I have Nissan Skyline GTR 34 fast and furious model For Email ID u can send me a Private Msg