Wip Gundam EX-S papermodel

Nox

that is not the head from the model?:???:

omg it looks so good:) .... superb modeling .. Could i have that one:p(it's a free model or bought?) ... i'm working slow here the printed model cost bout 30$
laser printed .. 4 the trial version and probably 40$ for a hi-q print 4 the final model ...
unfortunatley where i live ( romania :( ) there arent any models for sal ..none no gpm no mm no halinsky no jap models as well so:((

i kinda have other side project as well and don't manag with time:p

hopefully pictures preety soon

Nox

that is not the head from the model?:???:

omg it looks so good:) .... superb modeling .. Could i have that one:p(it's a free model or bought?) ... i'm working slow here the printed model cost bout 30$
laser printed .. 4 the trial version and probably 40$ for a hi-q print 4 the final model ...
unfortunatley where i live ( romania :( ) there arent any models for sal ..none no gpm no mm no halinsky no jap models as well so:((

i kinda have other side project as well and don't manag with time:p

hopefully pictures preety soon

Getter1

Hey Nox,

Actually this model is from the prototype build up for a 1/35 bust of the EX-S Gundam done in the Gundam Sentinel Model Grafix book.

Yes it's a free download. I'll try to find the link agian tonight when I get home from work, or I can send you the file if you PM me your e-mail addy.

As for GPM, Halinsky, ect., ect. models, do you ever try to buy them online? The home page has links to many great online stores. Paper model international is a really good one with lightning fast shiping :D

Getter 1

Getter1

Hey Nox,

Actually this model is from the prototype build up for a 1/35 bust of the EX-S Gundam done in the Gundam Sentinel Model Grafix book.

Yes it's a free download. I'll try to find the link agian tonight when I get home from work, or I can send you the file if you PM me your e-mail addy.

As for GPM, Halinsky, ect., ect. models, do you ever try to buy them online? The home page has links to many great online stores. Paper model international is a really good one with lightning fast shiping :D

Getter 1

Nox

yes but no sites ship over here and pay pal is not available in my country:(

anyways i'm a beginner modeller but i stil wanna try later a complex model so far now i've build about 30 models from gundams and mechs to Aliens models and a digital navy free model

Nox

yes but no sites ship over here and pay pal is not available in my country:(

anyways i'm a beginner modeller but i stil wanna try later a complex model so far now i've build about 30 models from gundams and mechs to Aliens models and a digital navy free model

miguelj

Papercraft Addict
:) I'm printing my models in an ordinary printer(HP deskjet 3920)
A colored ink cartridge costs about $20 and a black ink is about $16. I can however have it refilled in ink refilling stations in the mall for about $5 for colored and $3 for black. 70 sheets of paper stock is worth about $5.

Hey getter, that head model looks really great. I want to build that too. I PMed you

miguelj

Papercraft Addict
:) I'm printing my models in an ordinary printer(HP deskjet 3920)
A colored ink cartridge costs about $20 and a black ink is about $16. I can however have it refilled in ink refilling stations in the mall for about $5 for colored and $3 for black. 70 sheets of paper stock is worth about $5.

Hey getter, that head model looks really great. I want to build that too. I PMed you