Wip Gundam EX-S papermodel

Nox

hey u guys finnaly started on my gundam ex-s papermodels was trying to post pictrues of build progress for some time now but had some internet problems.

started out by printing the prototype model on 160g paper to get the feel of the model ...
hope u enjoy this

first part the head ... after this post i'm gonna do a mammoth workout and build the body:)

Attachments

• DSC00717.JPG
    DSC00717.JPG
    299.2 KB · Views: 387
  • DSC00727.JPG
    DSC00727.JPG
    267.2 KB · Views: 177
  • DSC00728.JPG
    DSC00728.JPG
    382.7 KB · Views: 224

TheWebdude

Just a Member
Nox,
Looking good! I'm counting on you to point out any problem areas for me so I'll be ready when I do my build!:grin:

Nox

:) hey somebody's watching ...

here are some more pictures ....
i have some problems with the binding areas because i 'm using 160g paper so i got some white spaces:)

last picture are parts in teh build progress:)))

Attachments

• DSC00751.JPG
    DSC00751.JPG
    349 KB · Views: 181
  • DSC00806.JPG
    DSC00806.JPG
    319.4 KB · Views: 127
  • DSC00808.JPG
    DSC00808.JPG
    399.9 KB · Views: 173

Getter1

Hello Nox,

Lookin good there. I've been trying to resist building this one till I finish a few other half done projects and you're not helping :p

Getter 1

Nox

the project has been stoped for a small period of time due to me leaving the country:-D i'll get back on it fairley quickley it's an awsome model

:) i'm glad somebody's watching the thread

Nox

the project has been stoped for a small period of time due to me leaving the country:-D i'll get back on it fairley quickley it's an awsome model

:) i'm glad somebody's watching the thread

miguelj

Papercraft Addict
I have started building this model too. If I'm not mistaken, I have to print 69 pages all in all:cry: I have already printed the head part and I have to say it's quite intimidating to build due to the very small parts. It will definitely take me a couple of weeks or even months to build this as I'm also building a couple of other models:twisted:

miguelj

Papercraft Addict
I have started building this model too. If I'm not mistaken, I have to print 69 pages all in all:cry: I have already printed the head part and I have to say it's quite intimidating to build due to the very small parts. It will definitely take me a couple of weeks or even months to build this as I'm also building a couple of other models:twisted:

Stev0

I have a like new Canon bjc5500 which isnt supported by XP. I dont like bands through my prints anyway.

I got to Staples and print what I need there in spurts. Which is why my vanilla builds are slower than molasses. I'm so far behind. Also it's cheaper for me to buy pretty much any kit out there than to print it. But still I gotta have my own way and scan pretty much anything Maty Modelarz and trace over it with a vector program and then add the details I need with more clarity and pay to have it printed ... again.

I have noticed some nice laser printers at Staples today for $300-500cdn... too bad the C M Y and K rollers are $100-125 each. Use the printer and then sell it when the cartridges run out for $100-150 then go buy a new one. It's cheaper than refills.

So please exuse me from the possibility of ever building the EX-S soon. ;)

Stev0

I have a like new Canon bjc5500 which isnt supported by XP. I dont like bands through my prints anyway.

I got to Staples and print what I need there in spurts. Which is why my vanilla builds are slower than molasses. I'm so far behind. Also it's cheaper for me to buy pretty much any kit out there than to print it. But still I gotta have my own way and scan pretty much anything Maty Modelarz and trace over it with a vector program and then add the details I need with more clarity and pay to have it printed ... again.

I have noticed some nice laser printers at Staples today for $300-500cdn... too bad the C M Y and K rollers are $100-125 each. Use the printer and then sell it when the cartridges run out for $100-150 then go buy a new one. It's cheaper than refills.

So please exuse me from the possibility of ever building the EX-S soon. ;)

Getter1

Hee hee, I had a truly sick thought. I have an S-Gundam head I built (I believe it's 1/35 scale). What if I blew up all the parts to match the more detailed head and have a full 1/35 scale S-Gundam :D

Here's a pic of the head, it still needs to be finished with a few details.

Getter 1

Attachments

• Picture 017.jpg
    Picture 017.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 293

Getter1

Hee hee, I had a truly sick thought. I have an S-Gundam head I built (I believe it's 1/35 scale). What if I blew up all the parts to match the more detailed head and have a full 1/35 scale S-Gundam :D

Here's a pic of the head, it still needs to be finished with a few details.

Getter 1