Wilhelmshavener Bismark help

Discussion in 'Ship & Watercraft Models' started by Darwin, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Darwin

Darwin Member

I purchased a copy of the Wilhelmshafener Bismark (Kit 1201) during the Lighthouse closeout. It came without instructions. Does anyone happen to have a scan file of the instructions (English preferably, but I can eventually translate the German version) they could share with me?
  2. eibwarrior

eibwarrior Member

Darwin,

I think I may have this one in my stash. I'll get back to you tonight with word if I do. I can scan them and get them to you tomorrow.

I'll get back to you on this thread.
  3. DeWayne

DeWayne Member

Hello Darwin,

I checked my ships file and also have this kit. Like you, I have no instructions either. There are several small drawings on how select components go together and that is about it. I was not able to ask the original owner if there were instructions as I got the models at an estate sale. Let me know how you make out on this. I believe I'd like a set too if available.

DeWayne
  4. eibwarrior

eibwarrior Member

Dewayne & Darwin...

I've got it. Kit 1201. It's 10 pages of verbal instructions (english) and four pages of subassembly diagrams. No overall diagram though.

Probably much more than you have now. :wink:

I can scan them in the morning and get them to you. What format do you prefer? Is Adobe Acrobat all right?

Let me know.
  5. DeWayne

DeWayne Member

Fantastic!! Any format will be good for me and I will be most appreciative. This is one I do want to do after I get a few others out of the way. My daughter got a Shipyard kit of the HMS revenge and I am seriously considering this for my winter build. Bismark would be a great in between headache relief.

Thank you very much,
    DeWayne
  6. Darwin

Darwin Member

I'm easy....any format is ok, pdf would do very nicely. Thanks muchly.
  7. eibwarrior

eibwarrior Member

I've got it scanned. 14 pages in something close to legal size paper.

I need emails to send this file, it around 3 MG. I can't post it here on the board as far as I know.

Drop me a quick email at eibwarrior@telstra.com with your addresses.

Hope this helps!