Whoa! Halt! Stop! Cease!

Don't nobody go no further. Brakie, 88, and now Ralph!!!!:eek: Who in tarnation is gonna run this here show?
Look, fella's, I didn't mean it. Honest I didn't. And besides, it wasn't me. I really really really really really think you guys have been doing an excellent job. not only that, but stupendous and outstanding too.

Seiously, I realize there comes a time all must step aside for other endevors, but you will be sorely missed from your places.

Stay close and God Bless
Lynn

jesso

I know, I have a bad couple of months of work so I am rarely here for a while and when I come back lots of people are stepping down leaving.:cry:

Seriously, I have learned so much over these past couple of years and I hope that they are sticking around, just making their lives easier but not having to control us troublemakers.:mrgreen:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Well, yes, we have a few people that are stepping aside, but no one to my knowledge is leaving for good. We are trying to reorganize a bit so hang tight for a bit. No meed to panic, we'll keep you posted, I promise.:wave:

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Truly a sad day for the gauge, ive seen 5 GREAT mods step down from there moderator positions in the last 24 hours

Im so sorry to hear this news from all of you guys. I hope all of you stay active members here on the gauge. Thank-you all (Ed, Larry, Ralph, Wayne, and Tom) for all the work you have done on the gauge

steamhead

Stop it all you guys..!!! It's not April 1st yet, so this can't be a gag...:cry: I don't know what Crowdgather is up to, but if it keeps up, somebody is gonna be sorry...apart from all of us....wall1

Kevinkrey

Just came in for the first time today, and 6 people have stepped down. It might not/probably isnt any of my business, but there most definatly is something going on. There cant possibly be 6 mods that decide they are all "too busy" in one day.

But none the less, you have all done a WONDERFULL job at helping make this place what it is! I am Also VERY happy to see that none of you are leaving.

Whatever happens, lets continue to make the Guage a great place! One more post at a time!

Mountain Man

There is a set of rules - on CG's site... that they have said will be posted soon in all forums that they own.... one of the many rules is: that we, as staff here. can not be moderators here and on competing (railroad themed) sites. A lot of the staff have always been mods on other sites.....

This is posted on the thread above this one by N Gauger, Forum Administrator.

If it is true that this is due to new conflict of interest rules set up by CrowdGatherers, which apparently owns many such forums, the real mystery is why no one seems to want to just come out and say "Due to new rules, I cannot remain a mod on this particular forum".

We're not selling nuclear secrets here, people.