Who we are update

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by cgutzmer, Oct 19, 2006.

1. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

3. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Great idea Chris! I know you aren't the first to post a pic of yourself, but it was a good idea to bring the subject up.
    It is good to be able to put a face with the name.

If I can figure out how to start my own gallery, I'll put my ugly mug up there as well. :grin:

Russell
  4. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Great idea Chris! I know you aren't the first to post a pic of yourself, but it was a good idea to bring the subject up.
    It is good to be able to put a face with the name.

If I can figure out how to start my own gallery, I'll put my ugly mug up there as well. :grin:

Russell
  5. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

There is a special who we are gallery so stick it there... :D

But to make your own gallery when you are in the gallery click the my stuff link near the top and go to category admin. You can make one there. Just make sure you put it in the right spot ;)
    Chris
  6. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

There is a special who we are gallery so stick it there... :D

But to make your own gallery when you are in the gallery click the my stuff link near the top and go to category admin. You can make one there. Just make sure you put it in the right spot ;)
    Chris
  7. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

I put my scary mug up. Don't view it alone...and don't laugh at my 'lil froggy shorts either!
  8. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

I put my scary mug up. Don't view it alone...and don't laugh at my 'lil froggy shorts either!
  9. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Just uploaded one of myself, wasn't warm enough to strip down to my boxers with the golf playing bears. Be very grateful for that...;-)
  10. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Just uploaded one of myself, wasn't warm enough to strip down to my boxers with the golf playing bears. Be very grateful for that...;-)