WHO CAN HELP - Lost Files

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by Bob43, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Bob43

Bob43 Model Designer Extrodinaire Cornerstone Member

I am sure someone has downloaded my file for the Antonov KT Flying Tank. Could they please send me a copy of the .pdf file . The download on my site www.bobscardmodels.net76.net is corrupt, and also, strangely enough, my originals.
  2. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Bob, sent you an e-mail. :)
  3. Bob43

Thanks a lot, John. Wonderful that you found it. Unless I get an original .pdf from someone who downloaded my file, I will use it, if not as a basis for renewing it. Don't know what the Russkies did to the original, but it has been corrupted, and then .jpg ed, but if I don't get anyhting else, will do. Off tomorrow for 2 weeks visit to my wife's family in Holland, and then a day or 2 to Switzerland to say goodbye to my daughter and husband - off for at least 3 years to take up a job in Sao Paolo, Brazil. Hope they return, and don't stay for good!
    Cheers,
    Bob
  4. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

Bob, I also archive models as I find them...even if I never intend to build them. I looked through my collection, and saw that I have the .pdf that I downloaded from your sight some time ago. it's not corrupted. Let me know how you want it sent, and i'll gladly send it to you
  5. Zathros

Zathros Guest

I was going to ask you as I know we share similar philosophies. I was quite amazed I did not have that one. Great job!! :)
  6. Bob43

Rick
    Can you send the whole .pdf file? It's not too big. Will see your reply in 2 weeks time as I am leraving in 1 hours time for Holland.
    Thanks a lot,
    Bob
  7. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

Well Zath, THIS one I grabbed because it is so Unusual and unique. :)

View attachment Aircraft - Antonov KT or A40.pdf

let me know if this works.
  8. Bob43

Fantastic, it WORKS!!! As I am now underway, it will take 2-3 weeks before I can get it back onto my site.

Greetings to you all - this time from Holland!
    Bob
  9. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

I am happy that my Archiving has help someone. :) If you need anything else Bob, and I happen to have it, just ask. :D
  10. Zathros

Zathros Guest

I just finished my new computer (2nd build in 4 months) This one will have massive storage. I am going to try and organize i better. That could take months though. I am sure I have doubles of models on different hard drives.:thumb:

The archiving does pay off, on many levels. This is a classic example.:thumb: I still have a feeling that in a few years the Internet is going to change quite a bit, and having a couple of lifetimes worth of models to build will become much harder to collect. :cry: