Live in a Kibbutz in the Upper Galilee Israel
Married with two children currently unemployed fired from metal factory
I worked for forty years
Hobbies Models History and Nature Films

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the forum! Very Happy to have you here. I was a machinist for 16 years, it seems that out industry is taking a hit. The pictures I have seen of Upper Galilee are just beautiful. I saw pictures of what seemed to be Cedar trees growing, very tall. Truly a beautiful area. Welcome aboard, we are experiencing some technical problems but it is being worked on and we should be migrating to a new platform. We have fo fix this one before we can transfer the data to the new one. :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to the forum.
If I may ask, what genre do you like to model in?
Is there anything in particular that you are looking for?

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. please feel free to ask and we will do all that we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

avrahamrl

I've seen Yours R.A.F Control Tower but I have a picture that has a Radar structure on it but in the parts there is not
do you know anything about this?
The Upload of Picture file failed do not no way :-x

avrahamrl

Welcome to the forum! Very Happy to have you here. I was a machinist for 16 years, it seems that out industry is taking a hit. The pictures I have seen of Upper Galilee are just beautiful. I saw pictures of what seemed to be Cedar trees growing, very tall. Truly a beautiful area. Welcome aboard, we are experiencing some technical problems but it is being worked on and we should be migrating to a new platform. We have fo fix this one before we can transfer the data to the new one. :)
I've seen Yours R.A.F Control Tower but I have a picture that has a Radar structure on it but in the parts there is not
do you know anything about this?
The Upload of Picture file failed do not no way :-x

avrahamrl

Hello and welcome to the forum.
If I may ask, what genre do you like to model in?
Is there anything in particular that you are looking for?

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. please feel free to ask and we will do all that we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

I have not something in special All I can see and is beautiful in my eyes
For example I have a French Bulldog so I built a paper model
Upload of Picture file failed Why:-x

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I have not something in special All I can see and is beautiful in my eyes
For example I have a French Bulldog so I built a paper model
Upload of Picture file failed Why:-x

Unfortunately, uploading photos (directly from the computer) is one the (many)
problems that the IT is currently working on at the moment.
If you have an account with a photo hosting site (like photobucket), you should still be able to upload photos that way.