White chat room still dead

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Hi Val! You should be able to get in by going here If not try the second page of Chat Room Glitch where N-gauger posted it. If all else fails, you can go to the board suggestions forum at the bottom and find it under Chat, but you have to wade in several pages. I give you 20 ways to get there, because last time I pasted the link, it failed. This room is more sensative to Java version, so you might try another browser if you can't get in... I can't get there in Linux Mozilla :( I'm over and out for today, but maybe catch you later...

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Originally posted by t. alexander
Hi Val, it's
http://the-gauge.com/cgi-sys/mchat....l=the-gauge.com

t.

t., you did the same thing I did which broke the link, you highlighted it, copied and pasted it. The forum software has trucated it to make it look smaller with a ... in the middle. What you have to do is right click and select "copy link location" (netscape/mozilla wording, should be similar for evil or other browsers). Then you can go and paste it. This also works for links like this that don't show the link. A little tip from a Hard Knocks U student :)

farmer ron

Jan 18, 2002
B.C., canada
Visit site
I have had nothing but problems getting into the chat rooms, mostly get a blank page with a little spot on the bottom to put text, when I put something in there a push send, it disapears and nothing else happens. Any suggestions??? thanks Ron.

Dave Hagan

Jul 23, 2001
Chat room is back. Members should use Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher. AOL browsers seem to have a problem staying logged in.

Regards
Dave Hagan