:wave7::wave7:

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Awww shucks:rolleyes:. It only took me 3 years too. I went back and looked at some of my comments from way back when. Boy have we covered a lot of topics!

ezdays

Out AZ way
Awww shucks:rolleyes:. It only took me 3 years too. I went back and looked at some of my comments from way back when. Boy have we covered a lot of topics!
Yeah, and you wonder what you were thinking way back then... at least I did. I asked some of the most stupidest questions when I first found the Gauge, but then I got some really great answers and found that people really cared... That's why I'm still here.

We care and we're pleased that you posted 1000 fine posts.

CONGRATULATIONS MY GOOD FRIEND....
:inw: :inw: :inw: :inw: :inw: :inw: :inw: :inw: :inw:

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Yeah, and you wonder what you were thinking way back then... at least I did. I asked some of the most stupidest questions when I first found the Gauge, but then I got some really great answers and found that people really cared... That's why I'm still here.

You're missing the "point" of that statement....... Your original questions seem stupid now, because you have learned so much by being here and contributing.... the early questions now seem mundane LOL

That's why "I'M still here" - - I know I'll always have more questions that need answers :) and I asked some stupid questions too!! :D :D :D :D