While we weren't looking.. Gary S.

Nomad

Sep 26, 2006
Elks Plain, Washington
DANG Gary, not only do I have to catch up with you on the layout, now there's this ! SLOW DOWN !:D Just kidding, congrats Gary. Seems like I learn something from every post you make.:thumb:

Loren

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
CONGRATULATIONS GARY!!!:thumb: balloon6 balloon6 balloon6 balloon6 balloon6 balloon6:D-Deano

Gary S.

Oct 13, 2005
Texas
Thanks everyone for the comments. I need to be careful though.... 1000+ posts of techno-babble must be tough on the brain for you guys. Hey seriously though, I appreciate yall having me, and appreciate greatly the folks who make all of this possible(The Gauge, and my wife who hasn't killed me for the money I have spent).

Since I do not know anyone in my area who has trains as a hobby, in essence, all of you are my "train buddies" and it makes the hobby all the more enjoyable for me. Having meaningful interaction and a place to express ideas with your peers is a wonderful thing!

Gary

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Boy, with all that's going on right now, I'm glad you took the time to notice that Mikey.

Congratulations Gary...

Glad to have you posting here. I'd post a few smilies with balloons and stuuf, but as you might have notices, we don't have the smilies all working right now.:D:D