Which Name?

brakie

First I got a Spectrum GE 70 tonner and now I need to choose a nice road name.I can get the decals from Champ..This short line is 6.5 miles long and serves a industrial park.
Here is the list..Which do you like?
1.BEAVER CREEK
2.CEDAR CREEK
3.CHERRY CREEK
4.ROCKY CREEK
5.SHORT CREEK
6.STONE CREEK

Here is the 70 tonner..I will be ordering a 0-6-0T.

Not to worry my C&HV is alive and well.:D

Attachments

• Picture-004.jpg
    Picture-004.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 234

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Well, to complicate things, I vote for Short Creek to help reinforce the short line idea. Brakie, you should have created a poll! :)
Ralph

spitfire

How about Stoney Creek? I like Cedar Creek but it's too nice to really sound industrial. Now that I think of it, there is a Stoney Creek near Hamilton, which is a big steel town.... maybe that's why it sounds right.

Val

L

lester perry

Larry looks like you are doing C&O now with old old logo. Never seen red before though.
Les

brakie

Les,I believe that C&O to be a foobie and use only as a avatar..I was going to use one like yours but,you had it first and I didn't want to cause confusion when we post.
One of these days I will post pixs of my C&O power..I model the C&O and my C&HV..I also have some NS units but,oddly enough no CSX units.The new short line is for my 1957 era..I want to have a steam engine.My industrial switching layout will be generic enough to cover the following years 57,66,78 and 95.:D