Where to find the CH-53 Sea Stallion??

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by 3Turner, Apr 12, 2007.

1. 3Turner

3Turner Member

just as the title says, just wanted to know if anyone out there knows where I can get a decent model of the CH-53 Sea Stallion....hopefully in USMC markings. My plan is to build it and give it to the builder of my house as a small token of appriciation since he serviced the CH-53 while in the USMC. I've tried searching the stores I could think of, but have been unable to find a model of one if it exsits.

Any help would be appriciated.
  2. cmdrted

cmdrted Active Member

GPM made a good one a ways back, it shows up now and again on ebay also try paper model store, spi shop and model centrum
  3. rickstef

rickstef Guest

the -53 that GPM released is an Air Force Bird.

the other 53's are different foreign air forces and smaller scale.

Rick
  4. rickstef

rickstef Guest

the -53 that GPM released is an Air Force Bird.

the other 53's are different foreign air forces and smaller scale.

Rick
  5. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

with a Huey and Agusta and an Osprey under his belt............... I wonder if we could talk Nobi into designing one?

This bird needs to be modeled in USMC colors................and Navy colors as a mine sweeper!

Oooh Oooh............... Pave Low! Pave Low! in 1/48 scale and make Nobi's C-130 into an HC-130 tanker!

And do a USMC bird in that naughty camo they did in Iraq!

Nobi! This needs your attention!

john
  6. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

with a Huey and Agusta and an Osprey under his belt............... I wonder if we could talk Nobi into designing one?

This bird needs to be modeled in USMC colors................and Navy colors as a mine sweeper!

Oooh Oooh............... Pave Low! Pave Low! in 1/48 scale and make Nobi's C-130 into an HC-130 tanker!

And do a USMC bird in that naughty camo they did in Iraq!

Nobi! This needs your attention!

john
  7. 3Turner

3Turner Member

I agree with bowdenja...Nobi would make a fine designer of the Ch-53 in USMC colors.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Nobi!!!

I bet the HC-130 tanker and a -53 refuling behind it would make for an AWSOME diorama to be displayed in flight on a desk somewhere...:twisted:
  8. 3Turner

3Turner Member

I agree with bowdenja...Nobi would make a fine designer of the Ch-53 in USMC colors.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Nobi!!!

I bet the HC-130 tanker and a -53 refuling behind it would make for an AWSOME diorama to be displayed in flight on a desk somewhere...:twisted: