Where to buy the Lionel 4660 power pack?

Insey

I've been searching on google for about an hour trying to find the Lionel 4660 power pack (sometimes Bachmann sells it under their name as a 6607). I've found two used on ebay, but I need to buy several of these because I need to run them in tandem. Does anyone know where I can buy them from? Here's what they look like:

Lionel4660.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Is this transformer intended for Lionel HO, or for O? If it's a low-end O gauge transformer, I would be inclined to ask on the for-sale/wanted forum over on the O Gauge Railroading forum (http://ogaugerr.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x ). Maybe someone over there has a spare or two they'd like to part with.

Unfortunately now that Madison Hardware is gone I don't know of anyplace that's a sure bet you can just call and order, say, five of them. :(

Insey

Thanks for the responses guys. I ended up just buying a couple of them on ebay in separate auctions. They work like a charm.

I'm glad you found some. It stinks that sometimes it takes a few Ebay auctions to get what we need (I need some Marx O34 switches, and that seems to be the *only* way to get those anymore), but at least that option exists.