Where has stilgar been?

Hey guys and gals. Just thought I would give a bit of update. Not sure what I posted before but here goes.
After I moved to Arkansas in September (I think). Everything got a bit busy, but was able to do a few projects.
Fast forward to February, I lost my mom to cancer, her body was riddled with it). Fast forward to March, I am building a 3d printer to work on other projects and get back into robots.

Well thats a bit all for the moment.
Best,
Michael (stilgarhammer)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
May your Mom rest in peace. I really do believe we all meet up again. I am happy to find out what happened to you. You came into the forum like a "Genius Bomb"!.

Please, show us your 3D printer, start a thread, and I'll start a section on them, how about that? :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Welcome back. I was starting to wonder if you had fallen off the face of the Earth.

I am sorry for your loss. My deepest and sincere condolences to you and your family.

I too am very curious about the 3-D printer. By all means, please start a thread on it! I am looking forward to seeing it!

Once again, welcome back!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Hi stilgar, welcome back!

First of all, my deepest sympathies.

Second, it is good to see that you are back. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work. BTW, in the meantime I have found out what happened to theRC Landram..! ;) Great that it has found a good new home. :)

Thank you all for the kind words. I should let you know, I have just started the building of the 3d printer, as it is my first, I expect problems and delays.
Yes, the landram has found a great home and is vary much loved. She will have company as the new owner is currently building a 3 foot long model of a battlestar.

http://www.byyourcommand.net/cylonforum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2076&hilit=landram

Reactions: Revell-Fan