where do i get clone helms

zwave343

the human lazor
May 18, 2011
in a bees nest
right well here i am again requesting stuff. anybody know a decent pepakura starwars clone helm. preferably the one from the clone wars. nintendudes from the 405th aka vagabond has taken down all his files and they are the only ones. plz help.

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Welcome aboard, When you get the plans, post some photos of your attempts here. You may run into some problems working with pepakura, but no fear, post problems here and some one will be able to help you out. Hope to see your works in the forum in the future. Here is a link to pepakura, http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-en/ on the left, click on gallery and then you can either browse or do search for clone helmets. enjoy and see you around the forums.

zwave343

the human lazor
May 18, 2011
in a bees nest
nice.

okay well i already nnow how to fix my pepakura and i know about the gallery. yeh, what the heck ill give that empirial clone a go.

Z

Zathros

You could try the "Imperial Army Navy and Clone Trooper Surplus Stores on the Inter-Galactic Net.:mrgreen:

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Do not read into the comment, it is a friendly pun intended sentence, meant to induce a smile. There is also a site somewhere, pepakura or sketch-up that has the whole armor get up as well as HALO and one of Iron Man. Maybe someone here can direct you to that site.

Z

Zathros

was that a joke? or justa really funnily worded idea?

Sorry, just trying to be funny,:eek:ops: I have seen helmets and such, but they don't say if they are full size. Seeing that I wear a XXL Motorcycle helmet, I doubt most would fit me anyways! Were you looking for a wearable one, or a Model of one?

zwave343

the human lazor
May 18, 2011
in a bees nest
either

either one. i can easily mod them to fit. and if they are pepakura, scaling is easier than pie. and that joke was funny. just wasnt sure if it was a actual sit or a joke. it is funny.now that i get it of course.