Where are you from?!?!?

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by nemo, Oct 15, 2006.

1. nemo

nemo Member

You lived in Orlando?!?! when and where?!? I lived there for 6 years already, but came back to Maine to help out my dad who is ailing healthwise. I attended UCF. I'll be moving to the Lake Mary area in late November, and then most likely moving to the Universal area during the winter.

I've lived near UCF of course, Winter Park, Lake Buena Vista, and on the border of Clermont. I love LBV. I hate to over advertise my sites, but, if you're interested, http://GoOrlando.co.uk is my new project where I'll be featuring various restaurants, hotels, stores, entertainment, etc. It should be up and running within a couple of weeks. Feel free to sign up!!

If you ever want to talk about Orlando, my email address is misspoofy2@aol.com I miss Orlando like crazy. Where do you live now? I'm a huge Daily Buzz fan, do you ever watch the show? Ok, in a rush, gotta go bye.

-Nemo
  2. nemo

nemo Member

You lived in Orlando?!?! when and where?!? I lived there for 6 years already, but came back to Maine to help out my dad who is ailing healthwise. I attended UCF. I'll be moving to the Lake Mary area in late November, and then most likely moving to the Universal area during the winter.

I've lived near UCF of course, Winter Park, Lake Buena Vista, and on the border of Clermont. I love LBV. I hate to over advertise my sites, but, if you're interested, http://GoOrlando.co.uk is my new project where I'll be featuring various restaurants, hotels, stores, entertainment, etc. It should be up and running within a couple of weeks. Feel free to sign up!!

If you ever want to talk about Orlando, my email address is misspoofy2@aol.com I miss Orlando like crazy. Where do you live now? I'm a huge Daily Buzz fan, do you ever watch the show? Ok, in a rush, gotta go bye.

-Nemo
  3. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

As for where I would fly to...it would be only one place...the South Pole.

Been twice to the North Pole, need to fill in the gap 8v)

By the way...I'm from central Illinois originally, now claim home in central Oregon...Redmond to be exact.
  4. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

As for where I would fly to...it would be only one place...the South Pole.

Been twice to the North Pole, need to fill in the gap 8v)

By the way...I'm from central Illinois originally, now claim home in central Oregon...Redmond to be exact.
  5. Sumato

Sumato Member

hey, Nemo! I lived in orlando while I was working as a flight instructor. I lived downtown off of lake eola from 1997-2000. Now I live in Manhattan, New York City. I love it here, but I may eventually succumb to going back to Orlando. I don't blame you for missing it. When I lived there, I thought I hated it for the longest time. But now I know better. We'll catch up sometime!
  6. Sumato

Sumato Member

hey, Nemo! I lived in orlando while I was working as a flight instructor. I lived downtown off of lake eola from 1997-2000. Now I live in Manhattan, New York City. I love it here, but I may eventually succumb to going back to Orlando. I don't blame you for missing it. When I lived there, I thought I hated it for the longest time. But now I know better. We'll catch up sometime!
  7. nemo

nemo Member

I moved to Orlando right at the "turn of the millenium" so we probably just missed each other. I have never ever hated Orlando, I just felt bad for my parents and the situation that they were in. I can't wait to be back, and I really look forward to talking to you Sumato, about Orlando.

It is definitley the coolest city on Earth. Take care!!

Your friend,
    -Nemo
  8. nemo

nemo Member

I moved to Orlando right at the "turn of the millenium" so we probably just missed each other. I have never ever hated Orlando, I just felt bad for my parents and the situation that they were in. I can't wait to be back, and I really look forward to talking to you Sumato, about Orlando.

It is definitley the coolest city on Earth. Take care!!

Your friend,
    -Nemo
  9. nemo

nemo Member

Sumato,

Understandable... I'm sure flying can get tiresome. Although so can cartoons ;-)

Yes, I lived in Orlando for 6 years, that is my "home", that is where I belong. I love it there, I love the people, and I actually get along with humans in Central Florida, unlike Maine where everybody here seems to hate me.

I use to build those model rockets, that was fun!! Maybe I'll get back into that again soon.

Take care Sumato!
    -Nemo
  10. nemo

nemo Member

Sumato,

Understandable... I'm sure flying can get tiresome. Although so can cartoons ;-)

Yes, I lived in Orlando for 6 years, that is my "home", that is where I belong. I love it there, I love the people, and I actually get along with humans in Central Florida, unlike Maine where everybody here seems to hate me.

I use to build those model rockets, that was fun!! Maybe I'll get back into that again soon.

Take care Sumato!
    -Nemo
  11. nemo

nemo Member

And um, why did I reply twice to you Sumato? (well now 3 times, lol) Oh well... sorry admin.
  12. nemo

nemo Member

And um, why did I reply twice to you Sumato? (well now 3 times, lol) Oh well... sorry admin.