Where are you from?!?!?

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by nemo, Oct 15, 2006.

1. nemo

nemo Member

I currently live in Maine and will be moving back to Orlando in about 7 weeks.

Where are all of you from?
  2. nemo

nemo Member

I currently live in Maine and will be moving back to Orlando in about 7 weeks.

Where are all of you from?
  3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

4. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

5. nemo

nemo Member

lol, oops.

Fine then... I'll change the question.

If you could FLY in any part of the world, where would you fly?

I would fly in Kansas.
  6. nemo

nemo Member

lol, oops.

Fine then... I'll change the question.

If you could FLY in any part of the world, where would you fly?

I would fly in Kansas.
  7. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I would want to fly a glider in the pikes peak area in colorado. Preferably nothing powered - those small two seaters are just too noisy for my liking.
    Chris
  8. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I would want to fly a glider in the pikes peak area in colorado. Preferably nothing powered - those small two seaters are just too noisy for my liking.
    Chris
  9. nemo

nemo Member

Chris,

Have you ever been to Pikes Peak? It's scary. Well, I'm a wimp, and the drive up and down was too much for me.

You seem really cool, check out my forums sometime!
  10. nemo

nemo Member

Chris,

Have you ever been to Pikes Peak? It's scary. Well, I'm a wimp, and the drive up and down was too much for me.

You seem really cool, check out my forums sometime!
  11. Willja67

Willja67 Member

Southern Utah is an awesome place to go flying especially around Moab. I've heard the area around Flaming Gorge and Vernal are real pretty to.
  12. Willja67

Willja67 Member

Southern Utah is an awesome place to go flying especially around Moab. I've heard the area around Flaming Gorge and Vernal are real pretty to.
  13. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Moab is really beautiful. I have been mountain climbing in little cottonwood canyon for anyone thats familiar with the area :) gorgeous area.
    Chris
  14. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Moab is really beautiful. I have been mountain climbing in little cottonwood canyon for anyone thats familiar with the area :) gorgeous area.
    Chris
  15. Willja67

Willja67 Member

Yes I've flown over that too and it is pretty. It's amazing how green those mountains are even though they're in the middle of the desert.
  16. Willja67

Willja67 Member

Yes I've flown over that too and it is pretty. It's amazing how green those mountains are even though they're in the middle of the desert.
  17. nemo

nemo Member

My bicycle made by Schwinn was a Moab... always wanted to go check out that town.

My bike got stolen after 4 days though... yipeee, 800 dollars gone. Lots of people flying planes today here in central maine!! clear skies and it's just gorgeous out. I recommend flying in New England this weekend or next weekend, the views of the foliage must be amazing from above!
  18. nemo

nemo Member

My bicycle made by Schwinn was a Moab... always wanted to go check out that town.

My bike got stolen after 4 days though... yipeee, 800 dollars gone. Lots of people flying planes today here in central maine!! clear skies and it's just gorgeous out. I recommend flying in New England this weekend or next weekend, the views of the foliage must be amazing from above!
  19. Sumato

Sumato Member

Unfortunately I fly for a living, and I'd rather stay at home than fly anywhere. The thrill of flying becomes tiresome and old when you are doing it for 90 hrs a week. I'd rather stay at home, watch cartoons, and design or build card models all day. BTW Nemo, I've lived in Orlando, it's delightful. You should enjoy it.
  20. Sumato

Sumato Member

Unfortunately I fly for a living, and I'd rather stay at home than fly anywhere. The thrill of flying becomes tiresome and old when you are doing it for 90 hrs a week. I'd rather stay at home, watch cartoons, and design or build card models all day. BTW Nemo, I've lived in Orlando, it's delightful. You should enjoy it.