Where are the Marscenter models?

I have looked all over the Marscenter website and it seems they have removed the models. Can anybody confirm this and would any one know where I can find the models? Perhaps somebody saved all of them on their hard drive?

I was hoping to build another of the orbiters but I am awe struck to see the models are missing.

Some one help.

It would appear that way, I unfortunately however could not locate the old model page.

I do not mean insult to the models on the other websites, but I find more prefence to the detail in the Marscenter shuttles and want to match the other 2 I have.

Thanks for the help though.

jparenti

I'll have to take a look tomorrow on my other computer. I should have the new site's address in there. I can't seem to figure out how I located it the other day now that I'm trying to find it again. I just downloaded the parts to build Endeavour about three days ago.

dhanners

I may have copies of the shuttle files (at least of Atlantis) on my computer at home. I can check tonight, if you'd like.

paulhbell

I have the Atlantis, Endeavour, ISS and soyuz files. Not sure if they should be openly shared though. I have his email addy, so I'll shoot him a line and see if it's ok to send them you.

Bengt F

Marscenter Shuttle Models

Hi underwood,

I too have saved the files on a separate drive - I think I have all of them. If you cannot establish a connection to the ITALIAN web page, let me know what you need, and I might be able to send them in a row of e-mails.

All the best from Stockholm,
Bengt :thumb:

PS. You could try e-mailing directly to Dr. Raimondo Fortezza, the originator of these shuttle models: fortezza@marscenter.
However, it seems like the whole organisation has been re-named now - when I search for marscenter.it/ I end up at telespazio.com/ . . .

s33k3r

2010 looks like it's going to be a lousy year. Lansbergen.net models are gone, Gearz page is gone, now this :(

Well according to Google Cache the following models were available:
Code:
    * Missile Soyuz-U (lanciatore della capsula Soyuz TMA);
    * Capsula trasporto equipaggi, Soyuz TMA (Missione Odissea);
    * Capsula logistica Progress M;
    * Space Shuttle Endeavour ed Atlantis (manuale disponibile solo in inglese);
    * Stazione Spaziale Internazionale (ISS, configurazione aggiornata al 2001).

If anyone still has them please send them to me.

PS. I don't suppose anyone has the sputnik launcher from Lansbergen.net? I think it's the only model that I'm missing from that site.

PID

Hello s33k3r,

tell me your e-mail-adress via PM. Most of models are available even the sputnik launcher.

Pid

Bengt F

Raimondo Fortezza's Marscenter Shuttle Model Files

How´s it going, underwood?

Do you have what you need to make the Marscenter shuttle model build you want? Let me know in a PM, stating your e-mail address, if there is anything you still are looking for. I´d be glad to help you.

Best,
Bengt in Stockholm:thumb:

ovation

Im sure Ive got most of the ISS modules that were on that site on disc somewhere,
Can't remember what else but certainly the Soyuz,

but .. Ive a lot of discs :rolleyes:

JJ-UK :mrgreen:

How´s it going, underwood?

Do you have what you need to make the Marscenter shuttle model build you want? Let me know in a PM, stating your e-mail address, if there is anything you still are looking for. I´d be glad to help you.

Best,
Bengt in Stockholm:thumb:

I have gotten pieces from others but I am just missing the port side wing of Columbia from her STS 1 flight. Would you happen to have that piece handy?

LeeAnne

I have gotten pieces from others but I am just missing the port side wing of Columbia from her STS 1 flight. Would you happen to have that piece handy?

The port wing was not part of the Columbia package, but part of the general shuttle package. The filename is space_shuttle7_rev1.pdf. I have it, if you still need it. Just send me e-mail with your address...

Lee Anne

Right at the moment, I have all of the pages for the first Columbia orbiter. I will be working on the ISS first and bringing it up to date and then I will begin work on Columbia.

Elliott

That shark guy departed last September. ekuth is the admin, several old mods have returned and an increasing number of former members are resuming their threads (and creating new ones). There aren't many rules now and the ones that are in place are common sense.

Does it really seem like the shark guy is still here? :confused:

That shark guy departed last September. ekuth is the admin, several old mods have returned and an increasing number of former members are resuming their threads (and creating new ones). There aren't many rules now and the ones that are in place are common sense.

Does it really seem like the shark guy is still here? :confused:

Ah, well then, that is a relief! I thought that guy was still lurking about here. Did he have a reason for leaving? Hopefully because he was unbearable. I am glad everything is back to normal! Thank you for the information.

Bengt F

The Shark is gone

That is indeed good news!

Good riddens. Now the old Cardmodels.net forum is back in the caring hands were it belongs. And as soon as I have posted 15 posts, I can post web links as well!
Which I can add to the 1500 or so old posts I have written. Great!

No hard feelings,
All the best,
Bengt :thumb::thumb::thumb: