where are all the new card models?

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by andrew ferguson, Apr 8, 2008.

1. andrew ferguson

andrew ferguson Member

it seems like months and months since any new interesting tank or airplane card models have come out.......especially tank or any type of armour. I follow new releases at papermodelstore.com and havent seen anything interesting for the longest time. Am i missing out or has there just been nothing much new released? If not, why not?
  2. charliec

charliec Active Member

I don't think you're looking in the right places. If you check out the Polish publishers sites there have been a number of interesting releases. Taking armour only....

WAK - Wydawnictwo WAK - Wrocławskie Atrakcje Kartonowe - T-28 - looks interesting - only other model of this was from Modelcard.

Modelik - MODELIK - Wydawnictwo Modelarskie ::: Publisher of Paper Models ::: Modellbau Verlag - www.modelik.pl
    Staghound armoured car
    FAI and FAI-M - 1930s Russian amroured car
    Type 5 Chi Ri - Japanese "Panther"
    T-35 and T-35A - 1930s multi turret tank

GPM - GPM - modele kartonowe - Whitman Tiger I

Answer - Answer-wydawnictwo i us³ugi poligraficzne - KV-1 and Tiger 1

Regards,

Charlie
  3. andrew ferguson

andrew ferguson Member

so how come none of these have shown up at the papermodelstore?....they usually get all the new stuff.
  4. Jim Nunn

Jim Nunn Member

Andrew

I can see that you have the caught the “got‘a have the latest” form of the paper model disease, don’t worry I have it too and it isn’t very debilitating. It takes about 2 months for the new Polish models to get to the US dealers.

Jim Nunn