When you cannot find, Ask.

Dougrl

May 1, 2003
Saskatoon, Sask.
Visit site
Good evening, somewere in one of the forums I found a two level station or a transfer station, one up, one down. The bottom was HO and the top was a trolley or doodlebug, I made a copy, but cannot find it, I truly do put things away, but don't remember where, I cannot find it in any of the forums I believe it was red in color, and brick design, and steps running down the front in order to get down or up to each station. Has any one seen this station. I was planning on scratch building two of these stations. Many Thanks in advance :confused:

Russ Bellinis

Feb 13, 2003
Lakewood, Ca.
Visit site
I don't know if I have ever seen a picture of it on the internet, but it seems to me in some of the train books I've read over the year that there was a station back East, maybe West Virginia, that was two levels at a location where one railroad crossed over the top of another. I think it was a C & O crossing the Southern RR, but I'm not sure. I don't think I've ever heard of a two story station where the lower level served a railroad and the upper level served a trolley line. Of course that doesn't mean there wasn't such a place.

Dougrl

May 1, 2003
Saskatoon, Sask.
Visit site
Many thanks. That is a fine collection of station pictures, two stood out, the ticket booth at Machu-picchu in Peru, and the one in Chamby, Switzerland, this has a good possibility. Cheers