WHEN CARD MODELERS GO WILD - F-104

Discussion in 'Extended Mediums' started by GEEDUBBYA, Feb 10, 2005.

1. GEEDUBBYA

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

He guys,

Ya know, I can see how this could become abit more than just a "hobby" to some ppl. Heck I know that I myself tend to "over-do-it" sometimes or certain things.
    You would think that "card modeling" was a safe, non-intrusive hobby, a hobby that really couldnt get out of hand, I mean its only "card" (paper) right? Well, there comes a point when you cross the line, usually it is the wife who lets you know this when she becomes careless in her "dusting" and with little or no regard for you models, "accidentally" messes a few of em up. Ok, I can see that happening, been there, done that. I know some of our collections tend to grow, some even become big enough for their own room, But, TSgt Mark K. Ashley of the Tennessee Air National Guard, whose unit flew F-104 starfighters back in the 60's, has my vote for qualifying as an "EXTREME MODELER".
    Now I mean this jokingly, (because I am really impressed with these photos, but this gives new meaning to "card modelling" in my book) but Mark, Please get help lol.

-CHECK OUT THIS LINK FOR AN EXTREME F-104 STARFIGHTER-

http://kancho.muncho.org/gal_f104.html

While you are there, check out the other planes in this gallery

Just thought I would share these amazing pics with ya'll.

-GEEDUBBYA[/i]